If you are looking to join the 46ers click Here.
Read About Who We Are and What We Do
- January 15: Deadline to file registration of new 46ers from previous climbing year with Historian’s Office.
- March: Winter 46er Dinner.
- Early April: Spring Newsletter mailed w/ May meeting details and summer trail work schedule.
- Spring “PEEKS” mailed
- May: 46er Outdoor Skills Workshop held at Adirondack Loj.
- Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend: Annual Spring 46er meeting in Lake Placid – certificates awarded for previous climbing year.
- June to August: Trail work projects scheduled - TBA
- Late August: Fall Newsletter mailed.
- Fall “PEEKS” mailed
- Late September/Early October: Fall 46er Meeting at Keene Central School.
- November: Annual “Dues Notice” sent to members.